Sunday, February 8, 2009

Movie Night, Brooklyn, and Imaginary Cats

We missed our movie night on Friday, and we couldn't do it on Saturday or Sunday either! Boo. Brooklyn is happy right now and I'm holding her. I just learned how to hold her on my shoulder. Brooklyn was trying to eat my arm, and now she is mad. MossTail and LeafStream (my imaginary cats) were having a weird conversation today about kittypets (house cats). This is what they said.

MossTail: I think you're a kittypet!
LeafStream: No! THAT is a kittypet.
*She points to the grass*
MossTail: Why does the grass have a tail?
LeafStream: It's a kittypet! Wait, that's Owl and Feather!
MossTail: Run for your life! Aaaaahh!
*Cats go running*

Owl and Feather are to imaginary kittypets that want to become Clan cats like MossTail and LeafStream. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey we watched Hotel for Dogs last week. Doesn't that count?

    ReplyDelete